Brezžični pH meter za pivo HALO® - FC2142
Easily measure pH in mash, wort, and finished beer with the FC2142 Wireless Beer pH Meter. This HALO is designed for home and craft beer makers. The built-in electrode features a titanium body, flat glass tip, and renewable cloth junction making it ideal for measuring the pH of mash or wort during the beer making process. All readings are transmitted directly to your Apple or Android device or the edge®blu.
- Take laboratory grade pH and temperature measurements using your smart phone or tablet.
- HALO's smart system tells you when your electrode needs cleaning or calibration.
- Great for any brewery, kitchen, or food laboratory.
The HALO® Wireless Beer pH Meter incorporates Bluetooth® Smart technology with an application-specific design to measure beer pH. Several features that make it ideal for measuring the pH in beer, mash, and wort.
Flat Glass Tip
The flat glass tip is easy to clean and prevents solids in mash and wort samples from collecting on the sensor for less maintenance. A built-in temperature sensor ensures fast, accurately compensated readings even during sudden temperature fluctuations.
The FC2142 features a cloth or fiber wick junction providing a larger surface area than a standard ceramic junction. This is useful when measuring the pH of liquid samples with higher solids content such as mash, wort, or beer.
The titanium body offers increased durability that is ideal for rough environments.
Display of beer pH and temperature updated every second. Readings are automatically saved to a history file every hour, limited only by the available memory on the device.
Fluid, Dynamic Graphing
Measurements can be displayed alone on the display, with tabulated data, or as a graph. The graph can be panned and zoomed with pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing.
GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Displays date and time of current calibration, offset, and average slope, along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer.
Calibration Reminder & Measurement Alarms
The Hanna Lab App alerts you when HALO needs calibration or if a measurement threshold is exceeded.
Log & Share Data
Saved log files may be annotated with measurement-specific information. Data is easily shared via email in CSV format.
Help & Tutorials
Demo mode helps you explore features of the Hanna Lab App. General app information, HALO information, pH tutorial, maintenance tutorial, and contact information are available in help.
Connects to Hanna Lab App with a compatible Apple or Android Device via Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0)
Up to five-point pH calibration with seven standard pH buffers available
- Alerts you when HALO needs calibration
- Appropriate preprogrammed calibration buffer set for application specific Halo pH electrodes
- Displays pH and temperature updated every second
Basic Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Displays date and time of current calibration along with offset and average slope
- Displays date and time of current calibration, offset and average slope along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer
Fluid, dynamic graphing
- Measurement can be displayed with tabulated data or as a graph. The graph axes may be expanded using pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing
- Alerts you if the measurement threshold is exceeded