Uporabljamo piškotke, da naredimo vašo izkušnjo boljšo. V skladu z novo direktivo o e-zasebnosti, vas moramo vprašati za soglasje o nastavitvi piškotkov. Izvedite več.
The term Hanna Service d.o.o. or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Sermin 75H – 6000 Koper/Capodistria – Slovenia. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than by the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Hanna Service’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Hanna Service d.o.o. and its affiliates enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. If you have questions concerning the legal notices stated above, you may contact Hanna Service d.o.o. at Sermin 75H – 6000 Koper/Capodistria – Slovenia or call +38659096691.
Return of goods
The buyer has the right to inform the company within 14 days that he is withdrawing from the contract without having to give a reason for his decision. He communicates this to the following e-mail address: [email protected] In doing so, the consumer is only charged for the cost of returning the goods.
The right to withdraw from the contract does NOT apply for the following typologies of product:
- Sealed products if the seal has been broken following delivery
- Perishable goods (e.g.: electrodes, solutions, and reagents)
The withdrawal period begins on the day when the consumer acquires actual possession of the goods.
The buyer must inform the company of the cancellation on the form (you can get the form here) or with an unambiguous statement that clearly shows that he is withdrawing from the contract. The withdrawal declaration must be sent within the time limit set for withdrawal. The message is considered to be timely if the shipment is delivered on time.
In case of cancellation of the contract, the company will immediately, or no later than 14 days after receiving the notice of withdrawal, return all received payments.
Payment can be delayed until the goods returned or received. until you receive proof that you have sent the goods back.
Pursuant to Article 43 of the Consumer Protection Act, withdrawal from the contract is not possible if the ordered products were medicines, food supplements, and other special products. This does not apply in cases of delivery of defective products.
If the consumer has already received the goods and withdraws from the order, he must send the goods undamaged and in unlimited quantity to the tenderer within 14 days of the sending of the notice of withdrawal. An invoice must be attached. While this is optional, we will be happy to provide a reason for your refund.
Withdrawing from the contract as above states is NOT allowed to any legal entity and to any NO EU customer. These customers have the right to withdrawing from the contract only in case of malfunction of the goods.
Please read our warranty and returns goods policy.