Swimming Pool Chemical Test Kit - HI3887
The HI3887 is a quick check swimming pool test kit that measures free chlorine and pH. Free chlorine is measured using the DPD method; pH is measured using a visual pH indicator. This kit is equipped with all the necessary reagents and equipment to perform approximately 50 tests for free chlorine and 100 tests for pH.
- Pre-made reagents for ease of use
- All reagents marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
- Color comparison cube for simple determination
The HI3887 is a colorimetric chemical test kit that determines the free chlorine concentration and pH level in samples within a 0.0 to 2.5 mg/L (ppm) Cl-range and 6.0 to 8.5 pH range. The HI3887 is supplied with all of the necessary reagents and equipment to perform the analysis. The test kit contains enough reagents for perform approximately 50 tests for free chlorine and 100 tests for pH.
- All required materials are included with the test kit, such as the color comparison cubes and reagent dropper bottles.
- Free chlorine readings from 0.0 to 2.5 mg/L are determined to 0.5 mg/L resolution.
- pH readings from 6.0 to 8.5 pH are determined to 0.5 pH resolution.