NPK Soil Chemical Test Kit (25 tests each) - HI3896
The HI3896 is a chemical test kit for the determination of commonly monitored parameters in soil testing. By using Hanna's Soil Test Kit, it is possible to measure pH and the most important elements for plant growth: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K).This kit is equipped with all the necessary reagents and equipment to perform over 25 tests for each parameter.
- Pre-made reagents for ease of use
- All reagents marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
- Soil test handbook provided
The HI3896 is a chemical test kit that uses colorimetry and turbidimetry to measure four parameters common in soil testing: nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and pH. The HI3896 is supplied with all of the necessary reagents and equipment to perform each analysis, and all reagents are individually available as they run out. Hanna’s Soil Test Kit provides users with a fundamental tool to assess important characteristics related to soil quality.
- All required materials are included with the test kit, such as the test tubes, spoon, brush, color comparison cards, reagents, solutions, and handbook.
Replacement reagents available
- There is no need to buy a new kit when reagents are exhausted. The reagents for each parameter can be ordered individually.