Cuvette Kit for HI83303 Aquaculture Photometer CAL Check™ - HI83303-11
- Absorbance values at 420nm, 466nm, 525nm, 610nm, and zero
- Supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Reusable with long shelf life stability
HI83303-11 is a high quality set of calibration standards that allows users to validate absorbance measurements using certified CAL CheckTM Standards. The HI83303-11 includes six sealed cuvettes, including one for zeroing the meter. The calibration set is produced in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility using reagent grade chemicals in a temperature controlled environment.
Supplied with certificate of analysis
- Lot number
- Expiration date
- Standard value @ 25°C
- Reference meter NIST traceable
Provided storage containers
- Light tight
- Protects from accidental breakage
Validation of the HI83303 Aquaculture Photometer is quick and easy with the CAL CheckTM Standards. The “CAL CheckTM” screen guides the user through the measurement of each CAL CheckTM Standard and applies the factory calibration corrections to each measurement. The HI83303 stores the results of the most recent CAL CheckTM measurements which may be viewed on the “CAL CheckTM” screen. Compare these results with the values printed on the Certificate provided with each HANNA® CAL CheckTM Standards kit.
To perform a validation:
- Press Setup button.
- Highlight CAL CheckTM, then press Select.
- Follow the prompts on the screen. The meter will prompt to measure each cuvette provided in the HANNA®CAL CheckTMStandards kit.
You are now ready to measure.