"Combo" pH/prevodnost/TDS tester (velik razpon) - HI98130
Accurate. Waterproof. No more switching between meters for your routine measurements with the HI98130 pH and conductivity tester.
- Compact & waterproof design fits right in your pocket so you can take it anywhere.
- Extractable cloth junction extends the life of your pH and conductivity tester.
- Great for hydroponics, aquariums, pools, & ponds.
Replaceable pH Electrode Cartridge
The HI98130 pH and conductivity tester features an easy to replace pH electrode cartridge with an extendable cloth junction. The extendable cloth junction helps increase electrode life and the replaceable pH cartridge means that this tester does not need to be thrown away when the pH sensor is exhausted. Also, the sturdy, snap-in connector means there are no pins to bend or break!
High Accuracy EC/TDS Graphite Probe
The graphite conductivity probe provides greater accuracy because it cannot be contaminated by salt deposits in the solution. The exposed temperature sensor provides fast response times and guarantees highly accurate temperature compensated readings.
3 sensors in a single meter
- pH electrode with extractable junction
- Amperometric EC/TDS sensor
- Exposed temperature probe for faster EC/TDS readings
- Designed to float if accidently dropped in sample
Wide pH Range
- pH range is from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
Selectable EC to TDS conversion factor
- Choice of either a 0.45 or 1.0 conversion factor
Automatic Temperature Compensation
- All readings are compensated for variations in temperature
- Temperature displayed in oC or oF along with pH, EC or TDS reading
- Meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
- Freezes reading on the display to allow recording of measurement
BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System
- Meter will automatically shut off if there is not enough power to get an accurate measurement
Battery % level at startup
Low Battery Indicator
- When the level is below 5%, the battery symbol on the LCD blinks to indicate a low battery condition.
- Auto-off feature automatically shuts off meter after 8 minutes of non-use to maximize battery life
|pH Ranges||0.00 to 14.00 pH|
|pH Resolution||0.01 pH|
|pH Accuracy (@25°C/77°F)||±0.05 pH|
|pH Calibration||automatic, one or two-point with two sets of standard buffers (pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18)|
|pH Temperature Compensation||automatic|
|EC Range||0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm|
|EC Resolution||0.01 mS/cm|
|EC Accuracy||±2% F.S.|
|TDS Range||0.00 to 10.00 g/L (ppt)|
|TDS Resolution||0.01 g/L (ppt)|
|TDS Accuracy||±2% F.S.|
|TDS Calibration||automatic, one point at 12.88 mS/cm or 6.44 g/L (ppt)|
|Temperature Correction Coefficient||automatic with у adjustable from 0.0 to 2.4% / °C|
|EC to TDS Conversion Factor||0.45 to 1.00|
|Temperature Range||-5.0 to 60.0°C / 23.0 to 140.0°F|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5°C /±1°F|
|pH Electrode||HI73127 (replaceable; included)|
|Automatic Shut-Off||auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use|
|Battery Type / Life||1.5V (4) / approx. 100 hours of continuous use|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%|
|Dimensions||163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0’’)|
|Weight||100 g (3.5 oz.)|
|Ordering Information||Each HI98130 is delivered in a cardboard box and is supplied with: HI70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution, 20 mL sachet (1 pc.), HI70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution, 20 mL sachet (1 pc.), HI70300N Storage solution for pH & ORP electrodes, 20 mL sachet (1 pc.), HI70030 12880 μS/cm conductivity standard, 20 mL sachet (1 pc.), HI70038 6.44 ppt TDS standard, 20 mL sachet (1 pc.), HI700601 pH & ORP electrode cleaning solution, 20 mL sachet (1 pc.), HI73127 pH electrode, HI73128 Electrode removal tool, 1.5V batteries (4 pcs.), Instrument quality certificate, & Instruction manual.|