Cleaning Solution for Wine Deposits (25 x 20 mL Sachets) - HI700635P
- Specially formulated cleaning solution to remove wine deposits from a pH electrode
- Convenient, one-time use sachets ensure freshness of solution
The most common cause for pH measurement inaccuracies is an unclean or improperly cleaned electrode. This is very important to note, because during calibration, the instrument assumes that the electrode is clean and that the standardization curve created during the calibration process will remain a valid reference until the next calibration. pH meters on the market today will allow an offset voltage of approximately ±60 mV. The deviation from 0 mV is not unusual but ideally should be no greater than ±30 mV. The calibration process compensates for the change in offset voltage. If the mV offset continues to deviate and the meter is calibrated with a dirty electrode then inaccurate readings will result.
The Cleaning Solution Series ensures maximum efficiency and accuracy of your sensors when used for it’s designated application. Cleaning is a fast and effective routine that should be performed on a regular basis as a preventative measure against using a dirty electrode and to ensure that the junction is not clogged. The HI700635P is a cleaning solution made specifically for the wine industry, where electrodes can become coated with wine particulates and deposits found in juice and must.and must.
Light block foil packaging
- Light-tight packet helps to prevent against degradation by UV light
One-time use sachet packets
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna cleaning solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet.