CAL Check Cuvette Kit for HI83300 - HI83300-11
- Absorbance values at 420nm, 466nm, 525nm, 610nm, and zero
- Supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Reusable with long shelf life stability
HI83300-11 is a high quality set of calibration standards that allows users to validate absorbance measurements using certified CAL Check Standards. The HI83300-11 includes six sealed cuvettes, including one for zeroing the meter. The calibration set is produced in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility using reagent grade chemicals in a temperature controlled environment. Supplied with certificate of analysis
- Lot number
- Expiration date
- Standard value @ 25°C
- Reference meter NIST traceable
Provided storage containers
- Light tight
- Protects from accidental breakage
Validation of the HI83300 Multiparameter Benchtop Photometer and pH meter is quick and easy with the CAL Check Standards. The “CAL Check” screen guides the user through the measurement of each CAL Check Standard and applies the factory calibration corrections to each measurement. The HI83300 stores the results of the most recent CAL Check measurements which may be viewed on the “CAL Check” screen. Compare these results with the values printed on the Certificate provided with each Hanna® CAL Check Standards kit. To perform a validation:
- Press Setup button.
- Highlight CAL Check, then press Select.
- Follow the prompts on the screen. The meter will prompt to measure each cuvette provided in the Hanna® CAL Check Standards kit.
You are now ready to measure.