pH 10.01 Calibration Solution (1 L) - HI7010/1L
HI7010/1L is a premium quality pH 10.01 calibration solution that has been dyed violet for easy buffer identification. Hanna calibration buffers have the lot number and expiration date clearly marked on the label and are air tight with a tamper-proof seal to ensure the quality of the solution. Hanna's line of calibration buffers have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 2 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened bottle.
- Solution dyed violet for easy pH buffer value identification
- Accuracy of +/- 0.01 pH @ 25°C
- Temperature chart of the actual pH value at various temperatures printed on each bottle
HI7010/1L is a premium quality pH 10.01 calibration buffer produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers. Reported values are accurate to +/- 0.01 pH @ 25°C and are traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs).
Air tight bottle with a tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna buffers are specially formulated to have a long shelf life for an unopened bottle.
This pH 10.01 buffer solution is dyed violet for easy identification
- Easy to identify which buffer is being used for calibration